10.17.2011

We Made It!

We finally made it.  Left NY 12 days ago and have now arrived in San Francisco.  5 long days on the road, 6 great days hanging with friends and family all over the country and one day with no internet service.  So much fun seeing everyone and catching up with them and I could not be more excited to see what San Francisco has to offer but more than anything... I'm just happy to be out of that car. 

our road trip map

made it to cali!

pretty cali hills

bf couldn't figure out the iphone camera

nothing but open road

my kitten otis' spot in the car


happy hour in my backyard in GA

brooklyn - prettiest cat ever

checking out the views

starbucks never gets my name right

sleepy kitty stuffed in the car

wild fires on the road in TX

starbucks. check. kitten. check. 

otis' christmas outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment