9.01.2011

Weekend at the lake...

Tomorrow, the boyfriend and I are heading back down to my home state of Georgia for a wedding weekend getaway.  We are staying at a lake house with about 25 people and planning to stay on the water for most of it.  I could not be more excited but I get sincere anxiety about what to pack so I put together what I believe to be an effective idea of what I should be packing.

2 pairs of J Brand shorts, Splendid grey scoop neck cuffed slub top, Splendid cotton racer-back tank, Alexander Wang zip back peplum pullover, Bruce II silk button front blouse, Maggie & Me polka dot sundress, Target short sleeve t-shirt dress, DKNY stretch-jersey leggings, J.Crew striped cotton pajama pants, Clube Bossa baundeau bikini, Paul & Joe sister tipois khaki bikini, Missoni home lola towel, Lanvin leather lattice wedge, Ray-Ban black wayfarer, Kiehl's sunscreen, Sam Edelman 'Gigi" flat

No comments:

Post a Comment