9.19.2011

Emmy's Best Dressed

So as every young fashionista who watches awards show, I don't care about the awards... I care about the dresses.  This years Emmy's did not disappoint. Sure I love Kate Winslet but she has done her dress in every color. Yawn. Gwyneth Paltrow's dress made it look like she had a muffin top which she obviously didn't. Lea Michele's dress didn't play up her sexy figure enough and Heidi Klum's dress was just missing the Italian dressing on her lettuce dress. But here are some pictures of the girls I think killed it this year.  



Kaley Cuoco in Romona Keveza
Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang

Rashida Jones in Alberta Ferretti

Kristen Wiig in Zac Posen

Kerry Washington in Zuhair Murad

Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan

Emily Blunt in Elie Saab

Kelly Osbourne in J. Mendel

Julie Bowen in Oscar de la Renta


1 comment:

  1. I agree w a lot of your favs... Sofia, Rashida, Nina and Emily were among my tops as well. Although it was daring, I liked Gwyneth's dress (and her courage to wear it)!

    ReplyDelete