1.16.2012

Golden Globes 2012 Best Dressed

Last night was may-jor! Gah I am still dying over the gowns and the exciting award show.  I would kill to be a fly on the wall in that room.  Lots of trends on the red carpet last night including the mermaid silhouette and two big color trends: nude and navy.  Glorious.  I think by far my favorite of the night was Charlize Theron. Utter perfection. But here's my best dressed of the night list:

Emma Stone in Lanvin

Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang

Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen

Angelina Jolie in Altelier Versace

Salma Hayek in Gucci

Jessica Alba in Gucci

Charlize Theron in Dior Couture

Shailene Woodley in Marchesa

Paula Patton in Monique Lhullier

Helen Mirren in Badgley Mischka

Kristen Wiig in Bill Blass

Sarah Michelle Gellar in Monique Lhullier

No comments:

Post a Comment